Location: Aurora, Ontario
Reports to: Director, Finance
Employment Status: Full-time (35 hours per week)
Assist in the day-to-day operation of the Finance Department by performing financial analysis and processing transactions for the benefit of the Company and our franchisees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and process expense reports including matching to credit card statements
- Review of weekly Franchisee Customer Statements to ensure accurate processing of invoices and payment
- General ledger account reconciliations and variance analysis
- Prepare government remittances
- Assistance with year-end audit working papers
- Assistance with initial preparation of and subsequent monitoring of annual budgets
- Maintain positive interdepartmental relationships
- Ad hoc assignments as required from time to time
- A minimum of 3-5 years related work experience is required
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and customer-service skills
- Detail-oriented approach with the ability to multi-task and manage large volumes of documents
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Navision is an asset
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Pride of ownership over assigned responsibilities
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Office environment
- Filing of documents including year-end movement of accumulated documents
- Extensive computer work (Navision, Excel, Word)
- Minor lifting of boxes and binders - no more than 10 pounds
How to Apply:
If you meet these requirements and seek a challenging position, please respond to this job posting and attach your resume, including covering letter, (using the subject line Accounting Clerk Resume) to: email@example.com or apply at www.bulkbarn.ca
No telephone calls please.
No agency calls please.
Thank you for your interest. Only applicants who will be interviewed will be contacted.
Bulk Barn Foods Limited is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. In accordance with the AODA accommodation is available, if requested.