Bilingual Customer Service Coordinator
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: Manager, Franchising & Customer Service
Location: Aurora, Ontario
Employment Status: Full time
This position is responsible for providing and promoting excellent customer service to customers while resolving and responding to inquiries or complaints. This position is also responsible for preparing monthly and ad hoc Customer Service Reports for the Store Operations and Executive Management Teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Field and respond to customer service inquiries and complaints received via Bulk Barn website, social media, telephone, store incident reports or letter mail.
- Diffuse upset customers by liaising with Merchandising, Store Operations, Marketing, HR, IT and the Manager, Franchising and Customer Service to gather information and resolve issues.
- Provide excellent customer service with a strong focus on satisfaction and professionalism.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with customers and corporate staff.
- Communications are to be professional, accurate, clear, concise, timely, thorough and proactive.
- Forward all risk-related customer service issues to Manager, Franchising and Customer Service for handling with Legal.
- Maintain "Frequently Asked Questions" resource document, as required.
- Enter all complaints into an extensive excel-based reporting system, which tracks and analyses the complaints on a monthly and year-to-date basis.
- Prepare and distribute the reports arising out of the excel-based reporting system (both the regular monthly report and any ad hoc reports, as required by the business).
- Process design changes to the excel-based reporting system and related reports from time to time, as required.
- Prepare gift card requisitions and accompanying letters for customers, as required.
- Facilitate refunds or exchanges at store level, as required.
- Ensure that all communications sent to internal and external customers are detailed, accurate and in compliance with Company Operating Standards.
- Ensure log and reports are accurate and up to date.
- Ensure that all customer service issues are resolved in a timely and accurate manner.
Promotes and works to maintain workplace wellness, health and safety, through active compliance with all workplace health and safety policies and procedures.
Any other duties, as required.
- Post-Secondary Education in Business, Administration, Communications or related field
- 3-5 years' experience working in a fast paced customer service role
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Advanced communication skills, both oral and written
- Extensive and Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- 1 year experience working under pressure, multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- 1 year experience using various Social Media outlets for business purposes
- Fluent in French both oral and written
How to Apply
If you meet these requirements and seek a challenging position, please forward your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No telephone calls please.
No agency calls please.
Thank you for your interest. Only applicants who will be interviewed will be contacted.
Bulk Barn Foods Limited is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. In accordance with the AODA accommodation is available, if requested.