Department: Real Estate and Store Development
Reports to: Director, Store Development
Employment Status: Full time
Our Store Merchandisers work various shifts and are subjected to tight deadlines due to the nature of the work. When not travelling for work, the Store Merchandisers are required to work in our Distribution Centre in Aurora on various shifts. The position entails extensive out-of-town travel (can be on the road for 21 plus days in a month). Store Merchandisers enthusiastically support Bulk Barn Foods Limited's vision, values and goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Set-up of store fixtures
- Planogram merchandise
- Unload fixtures and product off trucks
Knowledge, Competencies and Skills
- Ability to comfortably lift up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork
- A detail-oriented approach is essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to travel extensively for long periods
- Reliable transit to and from work
How to Apply
If you meet these requirements and seek a challenging position, please email your resume, including covering letter, to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote "Store Merchandiser" in the subject line of your email.
No telephone calls please.
No agency calls please.
Thank you for your interest. Only applicants who will be interviewed will be contacted.
Bulk Barn Foods Limited is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. In accordance with the AODA accommodation is available, if requested.