Some of the steps we have taken during this time are outlined below:
- We have hand sanitizers available at the front entrances of all stores, for use by staff and customers.
- We always maintain extremely high standards for cleanliness and during this time we have implemented more robust cleaning and sanitization protocols.
- We are concentrating on frequent cleaning of all high-touch surfaces in the store including shopping carts, hand baskets, check-out counters, scales, POS equipment, scoops, tongs, utensils, etc.
- We have introduced disposable gloves available for staff, and for those customers who wish to use them.
- Of an abundance of caution, we have temporarily paused our Reusable Container program.
- Our valued staff have been working extremely hard during this difficult time and we have been sure to address any concerns they have as soon as they arise. We are encouraging our team members to closely monitor their health and well- being and stay home if they are sick. The health of our people is always our number one priority.
As the situation is progressing dynamically, store hours have been impacted and adjusted in order to allow our stores be cleaned and our people to rest. Please check out our store locator (www.bulkbarn.ca/en/Stores) to see your specific stores hours.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our customer service department firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continue to be vigilant, and we appreciate everyone's understanding as we navigate through these challenging times.