Bulk Barn is committed to the health and well-being of our customers, associates and employees. We are actively monitoring current events, as we take constructive steps to address the COVID-19 situation.
Please rest assured that we have business continuity plans and protocols in place to allow us to continue to service our valued customers during this rapidly-changing landscape.
Some of the steps we have taken are outlined below:
- We have hand sanitizers available at the front entrances of all stores, for use by staff and customers.
- Our staff are wearing masks at all times while working in the store.
- We have introduced disposable gloves available for staff and for customers.
- We have introduced plexiglass shields at the checkouts and have added floor stickers in our stores to ensure social distancing while shopping in the store.
- We have implemented more robust cleaning and sanitization protocols, which have been reinforced with store staff.
- We are concentrating on frequent cleaning of all high-touch surfaces in the store including shopping carts, hand baskets, check-out counters, scales, POS equipment, scoops, tongs, utensils, etc.
- Of an abundance of caution, we have temporarily paused our Reusable Container program.
- We have implemented and are regularly updating policies for our team to minimize risk and address concerns. Specifically, We have encouraged our team members to closely monitor their health and well-being and stay home if they are sick.
- We have performed corporate contingency planning to ensure we are prepared to address any issues promptly as they arise.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service department CustomerServiceW@bulkbarn.ca. Please note that our teams are working remotely to ensure social distancing so our customer service team is only available through email.
As the situation is progressing dynamically, store hours have been impacted and adjusted in order to allow our stores be cleaned and our people to rest. Please check out our store locator (www.bulkbarn.ca/en/Stores) to see your specific store's hours.
We will continue to be vigilant, and we appreciate everyone's understanding as we navigate through these challenging times.
Click to view our BC Operational plan