Inventory and Logistics Administrator
Reports to: Manager, Supply Chain
Location: Aurora, Ontario
Employment Status: Full time
The Inventory and Logistics Administrator provides support to the Inventory and Logistics team by coordinating the supply chain process from order entry to delivery of orders in a timely manner, and in adherence with Bulk Barn Foods Limited brand standards. Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate and report regularly on assigned projects/ task progress to plan, requirements and quality standards
- Communicate with vendors regarding late deliveries and product availability
- Report issues as soon as possible and work with next level management to resolve
- Ensure ongoing communication with all internal stake holders during the course of the project/task to ensure ongoing alignment, transfer and collection of key information, and consistent project/task status awareness
- Follow up with order confirmations from vendors and communicate any issues to supply chain analysts
- Input purchase orders into computer system
- Manage logistics process for the manufacture of co-packed items including creation of production orders, coordinating the transfer of components to the packers, and consumption of materials on receipt of the finished goods
- Follow execution timetables for all assigned projects and communicate requirements to all impacted internal and external parties
- Support the Manager, Supply Chain in ensuring that all departmental and cross-functional processes relating to replenishment orders and inventory levels are consistently applied
- Review inventory levels at co-packers and liaise with co-packers to ensure timely completion of orders
- Receive and review all correspondence from vendors sent to the departments general email address and distribute or file as appropriate
- Administer and coordinate assigned projects/tasks in a timely manner and in adherence to Bulk Barn Foods Limited brand standards
Promotes and works to maintain workplace wellness, health and safety, through active compliance with all workplace health and safety policies and procedures.
Any other duties as required.
- Post-secondary certificate or degree in Supply Chain or related field
- 1-5 years' experience in an administrative position
- 3-5 years' experience working in a fast paced deadline and standards driven environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- 3- 5 years' experience working as a team player
How to Apply:
If you meet these requirements and seek a challenging position, please forward your cover letter and resume (using the subject line ILA2019) to: email@example.com.
No telephone calls please.
No agency calls please.
Thank you for your interest. Only applicants who will be interviewed will be contacted.
Bulk Barn Foods Limited is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. In accordance with the AODA accommodation is available, if requested.