Reports to: Director, Merchandising
Location: Aurora, Ontario
Employment Status: Full time
The Marketing Analyst will provide data driven recommendations to assist in the continuous improvement of marketing promotions through the various platforms used by the Marketing department. Through strong analytical support, innovative recommendations and insights, the Marketing Analyst will have a direct impact on maximizing store sales through marketing initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze implemented marketing measures and submit recommendations to the Director, Merchandising.
- Collect and analyze data (demographics, preferences, needs, and habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting strategic marketing) and submit recommendations to the Director, Merchandising.
- Conduct analysis to identify trends and gain insight on current areas of success and current areas that require improvement.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Provide consistent return of investment (ROI) reporting and metrics against clearly defined advertising campaign goals.
- Work closely with other business units/departments in order to better analyze the implementation process of marketing strategies.
- Act as key contributor to the Marketing Department by analyzing promotional data and make recommendations on how to increase sales, traffic and gross profit.
- Analysis of all promotional platforms, which included, but are not limited to; Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Company Website, Email Marketing, Flyers, etc.
- Perform thorough report testing on assigned business projects.
- Responsible for weekly sales analysis reports (coupon redemption summary, flyer and instore specials).
- Responsible for the analysis of all Marketing activity and following completion report to next level management on project/program performance as well as provide recommendations on analysis findings.
- Any other ad hoc duties, as required.
- Communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing to internal and external customers/clients.
- Ensure regular updates and completion timelines are effectively communicated to management.
- Ensure integrity of data for all entries ensuring backup/support documentation is attained and on hand at all times.
- Take responsibility and ownership of all assigned tasks.
- Ensure reports entered and administrated are in compliance with legislation and Company Operating Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure integrity of data for all entries.
- Ensure all documents, reports, and communications are accurate, print ready and meet Company Standards, in advance of implementation.
- Ensure deadlines and timelines are met.
- Ensure employee compensation and pay documents provided for processing are accurate and completed properly in advance of payroll system entry.
- Notify management of any discrepancies and work towards resolving.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and internal department to build effective relationships to achieve departmental goals and objectives.
- Provide thorough analysis on Post Mortem reports and make recommendations for future programs.
- Develop analytical Marketing tools to better address business needs.
- Provide post promo analysis on sales, coupons, regionality and store profitability.
- Obtain and evaluate data quality and extract data for analytical purposes.
Promotes and works to maintain workplace wellness, health and safety, through active compliance with all workplace health and safety policies and procedures.
Any other duties as required.
- 4-5 years' experience with Marketing reporting, data and analytics
- Experience analyzing Flyer, Social Media, Web and Email Marketing performance
- Familiar with extracting data and providing analysis from: Google, Facebook, Instagram, Web (traffic, behavior, functionality) and provide recommendations to improve
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- 3 - 5 years' experience preparing and delivering presentations
- 3 - 5 years' experience creating custom reports and dashboards
- 3 - 5 years' experience working under pressure and meeting tight deadline in a standard driven environment
- 1 - 2 years' experience working in a team driven environment with good interpersonal skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Outlook tools
How to Apply
If you meet these requirements and seek a challenging position, please forward your resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com.
No telephone calls please. No agency calls please.
We'd like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bulk Barn Foods Limited is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. In accordance with the AODA accommodation is available, if requested.
Our corporate facilities require employees to be fully vaccinated. Exceptions will be made in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code. All requests for exemptions will be validated by the Company.