Department: Real Estate and Store Development
Employment Status: Full time
Store Merchandisers are responsible for new store builds, renovations, relocations and dismantles of all Bulk Barn Foods Limited retail locations across Canada. This is an entry level position that provides candidates with broad exposure to all areas of the business with potential for future individual growth opportunities.
This position offers the opportunity to travel across the country building stores, while having transportation (flights, trains), hotels & daily meal allowance paid for on overnight builds. Store Merchandisers are required to work various shifts and due to the nature of the work, are subjected to tight deadlines. The position entails extensive out-of-town travel in 3 to 12 day increments depending on the project.
When not travelling or working on store projects, the Store Merchandisers will be assigned to work various shifts in our Distribution Centre, located in Aurora, Ontario.
Store Merchandisers enthusiastically support Bulk Barn Foods Limited's vision, values and goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Load and unload fixtures, equipment, supplies and merchandise on and off of trucks
- Set-up of all store fixtures, including racking, millwork and gondola
- Merchandise the store with bulk and packaged product as per Company Planograms
- Maintain the cleanliness of the workplace at all times
- Picking of merchandise and supply orders when in the Distribution Centre
Knowledge, Competencies and Skills
- Ability to comfortably lift up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork
- A detail-oriented approach is essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to travel extensively for long periods
- Reliable transit to and from work (Valid driver's license is an asset)
- Ability to keep work environment clean
How to Apply
If you meet these requirements and seek a challenging position, please email your resume, including covering letter, to the attention of email@example.com. Please quote "Store Merchandiser" in the subject line of your email.
No telephone calls please. No agency calls please.
Bulk Barn Foods Limited thanks all applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bulk Barn Foods Limited is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. In accordance with the AODA accommodation is available, if requested.