Easy Mini Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp oat flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
(or plant-based yogurt)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
(use vegan butter if desired)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tbsp milk
(use almond milk if desired)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all of the dough ingredients together in a bowl. Roll into a ball. If the dough becomes too sticky, wet your hands with water, and continue rolling.
- Lay parchment paper on a flat surface (tape down if needed). Add flour across the parchment paper, and spray or wipe a rolling pin with oil, so that the dough doesn't stick.
- Roll out the dough about 1/4 inch thick. You may alternate between using your hands and the rolling pin. Roll the dough into a rectangle, and cut the edges.
- Prepare the cinnamon mixture, and sprinkle it evenly over the dough.
- Slice the dough longways into 4 slices, and roll each piece into a mini cinnamon roll. Place the cinnamon rolls into a microwave safe bowl.
- Prepare the icing glaze, and pour it over the rolls.
- Microwave the cinnamon rolls for 3.5 minutes.
- Add more icing glaze, and sprinkle extra cinnamon sugar on top. Enjoy!
Thanks to @wakeupandsmelltherosay