For the best website experience, please update your browser to its latest version. We recommend using
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Parmesan Cheese Grated Pure
- 1/2 tsp Parsley Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Rubbed Sweet Basil
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; place in small bowl. Mash yolks with fork or potato masher.
- Stir in mayonnaise, Parmesan Cheese Grated Pure, Parsley Flakes, Rubbed Sweet Basil and Garlic Powder until smooth and creamy. Spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.