Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bites
- Waffle Pretzels
- Vanilla Caramels
- Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Bites
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and layer all pretzels on the sheet.
- Unwrap and cut caramel squares in half and place one caramel half on each pretzel.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until caramel is soft.
- Press caramel gently down with the back of a spoon, filling the holes of pretzels.
- Top caramel with one piece of chocolate and bake for 5-10 minutes or until chocolate melts. * Check with the back of a metal spoon halfway through baking.
- Top with sprinkles!
- Let cool completely and store in an airtight container.
Thanks to @littlelovelifestyle