No-Bake Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bites
- 1/2 cup puréed pumpkin (canned)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut milk (the creamy part that rises to the top of canned coconut milk)
- 4 tbsp almond butter
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- Cinnamon sugar mix :
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- First, mix the wet ingredients in a large bowl (pumpkin, maple syrup, coconut milk, and almond butter).
- Add in the dry ingredients (almond flour and coconut flour), and combine well.
- Hand roll the batter into balls. Let them sit for 20 minutes in the fridge to harden.
- Roll each ball into the cinnamon sugar mix until they’re fully coated. Enjoy!
- Store in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.
Thanks to @wakeupandsmelltherosay