For the best website experience, please update your browser to its latest version. We recommend using
Candy Cane Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 1/4 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Crushed Candy Cane Bits
- 1 Cup Mini Marshmallows
- Stand Mixer/ Hand Mixer or Mixing Bowl and Wooden Spoon
- Rubber Spatula
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Cookie Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Cookie Scoop/ Spoon
- In the bowl of the mixer fitted with a flat paddle add butter, brown sugar and white sugar.
- Mix on medium speed until incorporated.
- Add egg and whip on high speed until light and fluffy (2 minute)
- Into the bowl add flour, corn starch, baking soda, and salt. Mix on slow speed until the dough forms.
- With the mixer on low speed add chocolate chips, candy cane bits and mini marshmallows.
- Mix for 1 minute
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Using a cookie scoop or spoon scoop dough to 1" ball. Place dough ball on the cookie sheet leaving space between each ball.
- Bake cookies in 325°F oven for 12 minutes for a soft cookie, 15 minutes for harder cookie.