Gingerbread Spiced Oatmeal
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or alternative milk)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pure maple syrup (to taste)
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Optional: cacao nibs, more cinnamon for topping, other toppings of choice
- Add all ingredients to a pot, and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to medium-low, and let the oats simmer for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently, until the oats have absorbed most of the liquid.
- Pour the oatmeal into a bowl, and top with banana, peanut butter, and other toppings of choice!
- Serves 1
Thanks to @wakeupandsmelltherosay