Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Applesauce, room temperature
- 1 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- dash of Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 3/4 cup Gluten Free All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Dairy Free Dark Chocolate Chunks
- Mix the first four ingredients together for 3 minutes using a hand mixer.
- In a separate bowl stir together flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, and cornstarch.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Scoop onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with additional chocolate.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Thanks to @rachelhildebrand