White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies (Plant-based)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup instant oats
- 1 cup oat flour
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips (use vegan chocolate chips to make this recipe completely vegan)
- 1/3 cup macadamia nuts
- 3 tbsp oil of choice
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp milk (oat, almond or other plant-based milk if vegan)
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. First, mix the dry ingredients together (except chocolate chips and macadamia nuts) in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients until the batter is sticky and dense.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Use an ice cream scoop to carve out 8 pieces of cookie batter onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Press down lightly with a fork. Bake for 12 or 15 minutes, and let cool completely.
- Makes 8 cookies.
Thanks to @wakeupandsmelltherosay