** AS AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE WE ARE OPEN IN ALL MARKETS FOR IN STORE AND ONLINE SHOPPING **
For the best website experience, please update your browser to its latest version. We recommend using
Pistachio Cranberry Yeast Bread
- 4 cups white flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 pack of instant dried yeast (8g)
- 1 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 tbsp vegan sweetener
- 2 cups warm water
- In a bowl, mix the flours, salt, yeast, pistachios and cranberries. Add the vegan sweetener to the warm water and pour over the flour mixture. Mix until incorporated.
- Knead for 5 to 10 minutes, adding more flour or water as needed. Cover and let it rest for 2-3 hours or until the dough has doubled in size.
- Preheat your oven to 500°F with your 10” diameter cast iron pan in it. Shape the dough and transfer it to the hot pan. Score the bread with a sharp knife or razor blade.
- Put the lid on and bake at 475°F for 25 minutes. Then remove the lid and bake at 450°F for an extra 5-10 minutes or until the crust is golden. Wait for it to cool completely before slicing.
- Bon appetit!
Thanks to @veganmontreal