Classic Chia Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup milk (almond milk or alternative milk of your choice)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 banana (mashed)
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt (plant-based or regular)
- Natural peanut butter
- 3 sliced strawberries
- 1 tbsp dried mulberries
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp pumpkin flax granola
- Add milk and water to a pot on the stove, and bring to a boil. Add all of the oatmeal ingredients, and stir them into the liquid.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and let the oats simmer for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently, until the oats have absorbed most of the liquid. Add more liquid to achieve your desired consistency.
- Pour the oatmeal into a bowl, and add toppings!
- Serves 1
Thanks to @wakeupandsmelltherosay