Vegan Pinecone Cheese Balls
- Vegan Herb & Garlic Cheese Spread (approximately 2 cups)
- Sliced Blanched Almonds (approximately 1/2 cup)
- Tamari Roasted Almonds (approximately 1/2 cup)
- Organic Cane Sugar (1 teaspoon)
- Fresh Cranberries (4 - 6)
- Fresh Sage & Thyme for garnishing
- Crackers of your choice (for serving)
- Start with your Vegan Herb & Garlic Cheese Spread.
- Spoon onto your serving board in the shape of two pinecones (see video).
- Shape the edges.
- Insert the Sliced Blanched Almonds, starting at the bottom of one of the pinecones. Fill in the gaps to get the full pinecone effect.
- Repeat this process for the other side, this time using the Tamari Roasted Almonds.
- Add fresh Sage & Thyme to the bottom of the pinecones.
- Add Sugared Cranberries for an extra festive touch.
- Layout Crackers of your choice on the board and enjoy!
Thanks to @thelivingplatter